FumeFX – jest przeznaczonych do symulacji i renderingu realistycznie wyglądającego ognia, dymu, eksplozji i innych zjawisk gazowych. Charakteryzuje go wszechstronność, solidność i wydajność oraz intuicyjny proces pracy czyni go idealnym rozwiązaniem dla najbardziej wymagających zadań w branży grafiki komputerowej. Prawie każdy aspekt symulacji można dostosować za pomocą skryptów 3ds max, dzięki czemu użytkownik może ingerować w proces symulacji komputerowej już na najniższym poziomie.
Effectors are the most valuable and the most powerful feature of this release. With just a few mouse clicks, artists can tweak the laws of physics or alter any simulated field based on built-in rules. For example, Effectors can drive setups where vorticity is controlled by velocity, gravity is controlled by smoke color and fire is created in voxels where velocity is above a user-defined threshold. All of this can be further refined by powerful test conditions or even confined to the Effector’s gizmo.
RenderWarps are another great tool that will find application on many VFX shots. This feature allows users to apply space warps such as FFD, Bend, Taper and Noise to precomputed FumeFX caches. As RenderWarps are a post-process, re-simulation is not needed.
N-Sim enables artists to connect several grids together and execute their simulations simultaneously as one big simulation. This approach can be invaluable for increasing the level of detail in scene setups such as a rocket launching.
FumeFX 3.0 adds support for AfterBurn Daemons such as Void Daemon or Swird Daemon. For optimal workflow, Daemon’s user interface is displayed directly inside the FumeFX.
The GPU accelerated Preview Window is another time-saver, providing instant feedback for adjusting rendering parameters. Self-shadows are computed extremely fast and the user can orbit the camera around FumeFX with self-shadows in real-time(1). FumeFX also supports preview with geometry included in simulation.
FumeFX has been production proven in titles such as Hugo, Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance,Thor, Priest, 2012, Skyline, Suckerpunch, Spiderman 3, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Superman Returns, Iron Man, The Host (Gwoemul) and various games cinematics such as Warhammer Online, Classic Transformers, Dante’s Inferno and others.
– Production proven results demonstrate this technology’s ability to achieve realistic smoke and fire effects for cutting-edge industry applications.
– FumeFX supplements the user’s artistic vision with the power of real-world physics for the ultimate in both style and realism.
– GPU accelerated Preview Windows with self-shadows and geometry.
– A multitude of parameters and FumeFX helpers give users maximum control of the fluid’s behavior and appearance.
– Easy to use, basic effects can be created with just a few clicks.
– Options include the use of powerful AFC and Gradient controls, which are unified through all Sitni Sati products.
– Plug-in design incorporates extensive support for Particle Flow and Thinking Particles.
– Dynamic simulations allow for bi-directional influence between FumeFX and particle systems.
– Advanced scripting via MAXScript is possible with almost every aspect of FumeFX, including access to all simulation data.
– FumeFX is capable of dynamic interaction with other scene objects.
– Simulation of nested grids in one go (N-Sim).
– Powerfull Effectors that can control almost every parameter on a per-voxel basis.
– Application of various Space Warp deformers on caches.
– FumeFX can use Variable Density solver that uses smoke density and temperature as variables.
– Start simulations from scratch or by using other simulation results as a starting point.
– Stop, pause and continue simulations at any point.
– Simulation is multithreaded – users can select how many CPU’s to dedicate to their simulation.
– Users can watch the simulation progress in the interactive GPU accelerated Preview Window.
– Interactive simulation allows user to change almost every parameter during the simulation and see it’s influence on the simulation result.
– Draft simulations can be created in mere minutes for fast previewing.
– Multiple advection schemes that can minimize numerical dissipation.
– User has control of which data is written to output files for rendering and further processing.
– Wavelet Turbulence algorithm quickly adds extra detail to low resolution simulation caches while preserving the existing overall motion.
– Retimer is a very efficient and fast method to slow down or speed up caches without the need to re-run simulation.
– Post Processing module can significantly reduce cache size by optimizing grid size around smoke/fire. It also allows users to decide which channels will be excluded from the final caches.
– mental ray for 3ds Max renderer support – available for both Windows and Linux.
– The GPU accelerated Preview Window gives users almost instant feedback on render settings.
– Fast self-shadowing is produced through an Illumination Map which is integrated inside of the FumeFX object.
– A highly efficient Multiple Scattering model enhances light dispersion throughout fluid and between multiple FumeFX grids..
– Fluid Mapping integrates procedural map details with fluid motion.
– The dynamic FusionWorks atmospheric renderer provides:
– Render Elements: Fire, Smoke, Velocity
– Proper blending with AfterBurn and ScatterVL Pro.
– Balanced mixing of FumeFX and compatible atmospherics with 3ds Max Fog
– Ability to apply Image Motion Blur
– Option to affect Effect Channel
– Z depth
Szukasz dodatkowych informacji?
Zapraszamy do konatktu telefonicznego lub za pomocą formularza kontaktowego.