Knoll Light Factory 3.0
Słynne narzędzie do tworzenia efektów świetlnych, które stworzył nagradzony przez Academy Award – John Koll John Koll, współtwórca Photoshop’a i guru od efektów w Gwiezdnych Wojnach jest autorem oprogramowania Knoll Light Factory. Jest to jedno z najbardziej popularnych narzędzi do ruchomej grafiki. Słynie z bardzo wysokiej jakości efektów świetlnych zwanych ‘flares’, które symulują refleksy pochodzące z bardzo jasnych źródeł światła, tak jak są widziane przez obiektyw kamery. Knoll Light Factory to najwyższej klasy narzędzie, które pozwoli dodać niezwykle interesujący efekt do tekstu, logo czy wzbogacić efekty specjalne.
Teraz jako jedna całóść : Knoll Light Factory + Knoll Light Factory for Photoshop
- Easy visual interface. Designing flares is a breeze with newly organized controls, and a Lens Designer preview that’s redesigned for a productive, creative experience.
- New shapes to build your flare. Create beautiful, believable flares with 28 Elements and 56 Sprites, building blocks that let you quickly build a light design.
- New automated lights. Instantly add unique animation with Behaviors that mimic real world light effects like Strobe, Pulse, Flicker and Blink.
- More realistic scenes. Use the new Edge Reaction to flare or fade light at the edge of a comp.
- Now in 3D. Full integration with After Effects 3D camera and lights lets you move the Knoll flares in 3D space and sync them with animated lights.
- New pricing! Knoll Light Factory 3 is now only $199. That’s a 50% price reduction from Knoll 2.7.
- $99 update! Any owner of any version of Knoll Light Factory for Video is eligible for the $99 upgrade to Knoll 3.
Reasons To Buy
- Bring John to your team. Co-developed with Academy Award winner John Knoll, whose credits include VFX Supervisor at ILM, Photoshop co-creator, and Star Wars effects guru.
- The REAL real deal. Use light to tell a story with Hollywood-tested technology that creates the same photorealistic lens flares used in feature films.
- Beautiful, accurate presets. Get presets that emulate real world lenses and lights, plus presets created for sci-fi and motion graphics, including new presets by John Knoll.
- Professional support. The industry-standard editing apps are supported, so you can work seamlessly between After Effects, Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro/Motion.
- Color and excitement. Flares can add sparkle to logos, dynamic relighting to a scene, glints to product shots, or propulsion to a spaceship.
- Works with Knoll Photo Knoll 3 recognizes lens flares created with its companion tool, Knoll Light Factory for Photoshop. Create a light design in Photoshop to use as a preset in your video work.
Brought to you by motion pictures
- Knoll Light Factory 3 is brought to you by the genius of VFX Supervisor John Knoll. This new release was inspired by John’s work on feature films at Industrial Light & Magic, and his desire to bring that power to your desktop. New flare elements like Lens Texture, Barrel and Rectangular Spread were created to give you more accurate light effects. Now you can create that next blockbuster in all your favorite host apps.
Lens Designer makes the sexy look real
- Flares look sexy. Knoll Light Factory 3 makes sure the sexy is also realistic. Its Lens Designer window lets you build a gorgeous flare using Elements and Sprites, 56 light shapes that replicate reflections from the real world. The Lens Designer interface has been fully redeveloped with a clean workflow, and a new real-time preview for layering and building your flare. We ship over 100 lens flare presets, all designed to create the most believable, scientifically accurate flares on the market.
New features for beautiful, accurate flares
- Knoll Light Factory 3 is packed with new features to create any flare imaginable. It does the flashy things you don’t have time for, offering pre-built Behaviors for animations like Strobe and Blink, with no scripting required. It adds realism by flaring or fading the light with Edge Reaction as it passes through a scene, and hiding the light behind objects with Obscuration. Light Factory even works in 3D space, with full integration with After Effects 3D lights so you can move and sync the flares. Your lights just got new depth.
Szukasz dodatkowych informacji?
Zapraszamy do konatktu telefonicznego lub za pomocą formularza kontaktowego.