Magic Bullet Quick Looks
Classic film looks with one click
Give your footage just the right look in seconds, whether it’s a urban grunge, a desert sunrise, or the film stocks used in classic movies. Quick Looks is a lite version of our full Looks 2 tool, giving you the same speed and quality at a lower price. Define the style of your story by choosing from 100+ look presets to set the mood for everything from a wedding video to the next Sundance original.
Version 1.2 is a FREE update that matches the render engine version with Looks 1.2
Reasons To Buy
- 64 bit compatibility provides significant performance gains
- The fastest way to get classic film looks
- Professional looks at a budget price
- Adjust the mood to match the scene or dialogue throughout your movie
- Shoot your video project color neutral, leaving flexibility to choose the best “look” in post
- Add warmth to wedding videos, even when shot on cloudy days
100+ film preset library
- Finding a film look couldn’t be easier. Over 100 unique looks, conveniently organized in Look Library categories, are a great starting point for defining the mood of any scene. The presets range from simple exposure and film process emulation to radical color changes, and you can quickly use the Look Theater to browse and preview your own images.
Professional looks for your budget
- Quick Looks offers the same professional color presets as our full-featured Magic Bullet Looks 2. Instead of going through a tool interface, you choose a film look from the Looks Library, and adjust a single Strength control. It’s simple and streamlined.
Blazing speed with DeepColor RT
- Maximize performance with the power of our next-generation DeepColor RT engine. Play back SD and HD (720p) projects in realtime by efficiently using your system’s graphics processing power. DeepColor RT preserves quality in every application host so your 10-bit projects remain 10-bit.
Szukasz dodatkowych informacji?
Zapraszamy do konatktu telefonicznego lub za pomocą formularza kontaktowego.